Earlier today we held the 18th meeting of the Burlington COVID-19 Task Force.
Throughout the hour we got updates from the CEO of our hospital, our food support organizations, and talked about vaccines and ways City and Regional Council are advocating for our local businesses. I continue to be both impressed and grateful for the ongoing collaboration of all these organizations and the work they are doing to support our community throughout this pandemic. We are so blessed to have such passionate and committed individuals in our midst.
Read the full recap here: Burlington COVID-19 Task Force Meeting 18
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #1 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #2 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #3 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #4 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #5 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #6 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #7 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #8 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #9 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #10 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #11 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #12 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #13 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #14 and #15 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #16 Highlights
- COVID-19 Task Force Meeting #17 Highlights
PLEASE NOTE: To stay updated on what the City of Burlington is doing regarding COVID-19, please visit the dedicated pages burlington.ca/coronavirus (and subscribe) and bit.ly/mayormeedwardCOVID19updates, and our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page — bit.ly/COVID19BurlingtonFAQ that are updated as new information becomes available.
A consolidated page for information and updates on the work of the provincial Ministers’ COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Task Force is available at bit.ly/COVIDVaccineUpdates.
Halton Region has also created a dedicated COVID-19 Vaccine webpage at halton.ca/covidvaccines for up to date information on the status of our COVID19 vaccination program.
A Burlington COVID-19 Task Force has been created to help support our community through this unprecedented emergency — updates will be provided at burlington.ca/COVID19taskforce.
To report an incident of non-compliance with provincial emergency orders, please contact the Halton Regional Police Service COVID-19 Hotline: 905-825-4722.
We’ve also created a dedicated page to feature the local organizations and businesses that have inspired us during the COVID-19 pandemic by taking action to support our community in new and creative ways — head to bit.ly/covidwallofinspiration.
HELPFUL RESOURCES & RELATED LINKS:
- Community questions and requests regarding City of Burlington services can be directed to Service Burlington by phone at 905-335-7777, by email at email@example.com or online.
- Halton Region has created a Reopening Schools resource webpage for parents, students and teachers at halton.ca/covid19.
- For further COVID-19 information, including where to get tested, please visit Halton Region Public Health halton.ca/coronavirus
- Residents can stay informed at burlington.ca/coronavirus as well as on our social media channels: @cityburlington on Twitter and facebook.com/cityburlington
- Questions about the cancellation of Recreation programs can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or 905-335-7738
- City of Burlington: www.burlington.ca/coronavirus
- Resources for Residents & Non-Profit Organizations: www.burlington.ca/covid19resources.
- Halton Region: www.halton.ca/coronavirus
- Government of Ontario: www.ontario.ca/coronavirus
- Provincial Emergency Orders: https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulation/200052
- Government of Canada: www.canada.ca/coronavirus
- World Health Organization: www.who.int
- Joseph Brant Hospital: josephbranthospital.ca/covid-19
- Team Burlington Business Supports: burlingtonchamber.com/team-burl-supporting-burl-business-during-covid-19/
- Burlington Food Bank: call 905-637-CARE (2273), or visit burlingtonfoodbank.ca
- Food for Life: call 905-635-1106 and press 7, or visit foodforlife.ca
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Halton Branch: call 289-291-5396, or visit halton.cmha.ca