Did you know the Burlington Public Library’s Community Access Pass can give residents free access to several amenities across the city?
With a BPL library card, you can borrow passes to gain free general admission entry to Art Gallery of Burlington, City of Burlington Parks & Recreation sites, Conservation Halton, Ireland House Museum, and Royal Botanical Gardens. Passes are available at all branches.
Due to their popularity, BPL kindly asks that passes are returned promptly.
Residents can place a request for a pass online or by phone with their library card. When it’s their turn, the pass will be available for them to pick up at their neighbourhood library branch.
Coming Soon: BPL will soon be adding Ontario Parks day-use vehicle passes for borrowing! Day-use vehicle permits will provide unlimited day-use access for one vehicle and its occupants to all provincial parks in Ontario where fees are normally charged.
- Passes must be checked out to adult card only;
- Loan period: one week;
- May be renewed up to 3 times, if no holds;
- Holds may be placed on passes;
- Passes are family passes where indicated;
- Later returns: the full replacement value of the pass will be charged to your library account for passes that are not returned within two weeks of check out. Please refer to each organization for more specific details; and
- Passes are not valid for special events.
For more details and information, please visit www.bpl.on.ca/services/cap.
*Posted by John Bkila, Mayor’s Media and Digital Communications Specialist