Thank you, Burlington, for your ongoing patience and cooperation as the Burlington Public Library gets items safely back into circulation and gradually reopens branch services through the summer months.
- Fine-free loans for the rest of 2020
- Borrow movies & TV series longer (up to three-week loans & renewals) until Dec 31
- Self-serve holds pick-up & check-out at Central branch
- Tue Aug 11: Aldershot & New Appleby branches open for limited occupancy walk-in services, including browsing shelves, self-serve holds pick-up, and computers by appointment.
- Tue Sep 1: Limited occupancy walk-in services start at Alton, Brant Hills & Tansley Woods branches
- More open hours in September
Have questions about overdue notices, returning items, reserving a computer? Read Frequently Asked Questions about reopening
Read more about the library’s phased reopening at bpl.on.ca.
*Posted by John Bkila, Mayor’s Media and Digital Communications Specialist